Another Studio2 project, this is the second Shadows of Esteren project, though if you missed the first one that's ok as you can get everything (except the original DM Screen) still from this project.
The original LE book is a beautiful product, one of the best quality RPG books I own and I recommend it just on production value alone.
As to the contents even if you end up using a different game system the Esteren books are full rich campaign settings and this KS will provide a print Player's Guide, Mini Campaign and a PDF of the DM's guide as well, giving you everything needed to run games in Esteren with a bunch of extras.
For international customers shipping is included at higher pledge levels for extra awesome!
This KS has about 8 days to go and is fully funded. It needs a mere $6k to unlock the PDF of the DM's guide and that is well within reach.
Book 0:Prologue introduces a first journey into the universe of the Shadows of Esteren role-playing game. Within this 80-page full color book, you will find:
- An introduction to the universe. Discover the leading concepts of the game, as well as a general presentation of the universe.
- A summary of the game system. All the necessary elements for comprehending Shadows of Esteren’s system and playing your first adventures.
- Six sample Characters. Illustrated and ready to play Characters: the Varigal Yldiane, the fighter Arven, the fugitive Ean, the scholar Liam, the Ionnthén Mòr, and the Blade knight Urvan.
- Three adventures. The triptych Omens presents three very different scenarios, which are nevertheless linked by the same recurring theme. They are intended for Players and Leaders of all levels.
- Poison. An ideal adventure to discover Esteren or even make your first steps into role-playing. The village of Melwan is threatened by a poisoning; will you be able to find out its origin and stop it?
- Loch Varn. Delve into the edges of nightmare in an elaborate adventure with original narrative concepts, and unveil the secrets of Loch Varn’s vale.
- Red Fall. One person dead and another missing. Investigate in Dearg and have a first look at the vale in which the first episode of the official campaign will be set.