Here are the rule:
1) Only models/miniatures you've completed between August 25, 2012 and the arrival of our orders next spring.
2) The first person to post a pick of their shipment will end the race.
3) Since most of us collect more than just Reaper anything fully painted (and preferably based) should be acceptable, though Reaper products would be the most appropriate.
4) A running list of your work is just fine. If you can/want to post pictures I certainly don't mind but I'm sure the Reaper Server Gnomes would appreciate it if you tried to keep the volume and size of your pictures at reasonable levels.
5) This is all in good fun and meant to encourage us all to keep up the good work. I realize some of us enjoy competition but lets try and play nice.
The prize thing isn't really gonna work out as trying to make this "fair" is only going to complicate things and discourage participation. I guess the proverbial carrot in this case is gonna have to be bragging rights. UNLESS we can convince Reaper Bryan to get a "Bonenami" forum badge made for this...? :D