I'm know I'm making progress on some levels. But looking at things blown up my heart sinks. As pieces on the table they don't look to bad (for the most part the witch needs a lot of help).
I may be another victim of primer fuzz which may account for some of the issue with the paint jobs. But I'm also wondering how much of it is painting against the grain and things. My Brush control still needs a ton of work as well.
You can see the mold lines on this one. Looking at it without magnification though I didn't even notice.
This one I had some trouble with the lines on the back. I tried to do a bit of coverup and they look better than they did but blown up they look horrible. Have a bit of blue on the nose as well.
Here is another Ack! The primer fuzz or whatever is a big problem, not to mention my inability to get paint in the right spots.
This last one came out not to bad. My big problem with it was I would pick it up not realizing I had paint on my hands from something else and then I'd have to cover up my spots. You can see a place on the back that is still a problem.
Edited by Miar, 14 September 2012 - 07:40 AM.