Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:50 AM
Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:42 PM
I'm going to send you a PM too.
Me: No, I said, "I can toot my own horn"
Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:47 PM
What's really interesting is that I can get to the Plastruct site from work but not the Evergreen site.
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads
Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:28 PM
2013 Painting Goal: 46 Figures/ 36 Painted as of 09/10/2013
For other Wargame and miniature related stuff you can read my blog at http://tacticalrock.blogspot.com
Does anybody else find it odd, by the way, that the information age has led to language becoming an oblique and imprecise tool where even the most straightforward phrasing is pored over with chicken entrails and bone tossing to divine the true meaning?
... nobody remembers Slave Leia because, "Oh my gosh! What innovative use of bronze."
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users