I haven't painted in a while. At one point, I was going to an informal painting club once a week, run by local Black Lightning reps (waves at Froggy and his wife).
I've since moved multiple times, and don't currently even have a painting/hobby area set up. And according to Reaper's Black Lightning finder, there are no reps within 200 miles of me, and indeed, none in my state.
So I have no idea if I'll accomplish any of this:
- Get hobby/painting area set up
- Paint what I have primed (maybe 3 figures, one already in progress)
- Get some basing materials, and try actually basing figures
- Seal and base two familiars
- Try out this pinning thing, starting with figures which need arms attached, and move up to a small dragon figure I have
- Paint and base at least 9 more figures, and the dragon
In the end, this should result in at least 12 painted figures, at least some based, 2 familiars, and a dragon.
There is also this boxed set Reptus army lurking all dusty and in need of a home at the local gaming shop. But no one I've met up here plays Warlord, so it would be silly to buy it. But lizardmen...
Oh, and I should definitely buy stuff from Dragon Snack at SimCon. So that's more minis to paint.